GO Discipleship Training School is a collaboration of YWAM Lapland and YWAM Vantaa. Lecture phase will be held partly in Rovaniemi and partly in Vantaa. After the lecture phase there will be a 6 to 12 weeks outreach phase that is also a part of the DTS. Outreach locations are usually further abroad but exact locations will differ in each DTS.
Lecture phase dates: starting in July 2021
Outreach dates: ends in December 2021
The Purpose of DTS in your life
– is to let you grow in your relationship with God and help you live out His word
– is to make you understand your calling clearer and discover your gifts
– is to give you a chance to go into missions and learn to share with others about your Christian faith
– Lecture phase. It includes lodgings, food, teaching, teaching material and possible trips / outreaches during lecture phase. It does NOT include your passport, visas, traveller’s insurance, personal expenses nor your travels to and from the DTS.
– If you get accepted to the school, you are to pay 200€ (euros) registration fee in advance to insure your enrolment in the DTS. However, it will not be refunded in case you cancel your participation. The registration fee is included in the total lecture phase fee.
– Outreach phase costs 2200€ – 2500€ (euros) depending on the location.
– International students! Depending on your origin country you might need a visa for your time in Finland. Please contact your travel agent and our staff so we can help you with your visa process. This is important especially for those students coming from outside the Schengen area.
-We reserve all the rights for changes.
How to apply
You can start the application process by filling in and sending us an application form. There are brief questions concerning your life and Christian faith so that we can get to know you in the best possible way. As a part of the application, we would like to receive recommendations from 3 people who know you well (one of them should be your pastor or spiritual leader). Please ask them to fill in the recommendation forms. After you have submitted your application, you will receive an email with a link to a recommendation form.
Please be honest in your answers to these questions and do your best to give a truthful picture of yourself and your life. As we go through your application, your motivation for the DTS is a key factor. Please spend enough time prayerfully filling in the application and trust in God’s guidance. Give your references time, space and an opportunity to be completely honest. All applications will be processed confidentially.
After receiving your application and all 3 recommendations, we will go through them prayerfully and then be in contact with you.
Should you have any questions regarding the application process or the DTS, don’t hesitate to ask! Email us at email@example.com Be blessed!